Voodoo Hoodoo

djcampbell147
djcampbell147 Posts: 2
edited November 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hi,

I used to do a lot of mountain biking as a kid but I moved to road biking for a number of years but now I've just moved to the countryside and I'm keen to get back into mountain biking again.

I've read a lot of reviews about the Voodoo Hoodoo and it seems to be the best bike on the market for the price mark but all the reviews are of the 2012 model and I can't seem to find any on the latest model...

In my experience with road bikes when companies come up with a great value bike the later models still seem like a bargain but just aren't quite up to the same standard as the older one.

Can anyone elaborate on this or is the spec still as good?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• brianbee
    brianbee Posts: 330
    Hi,

I used to do a lot of mountain biking as a kid but I moved to road biking for a number of years but now I've just moved to the countryside and I'm keen to get back into mountain biking again.

I've read a lot of reviews about the Voodoo Hoodoo and it seems to be the best bike on the market for the price mark but all the reviews are of the 2012 model and I can't seem to find any on the latest model...

In my experience with road bikes when companies come up with a great value bike the later models still seem like a bargain but just aren't quite up to the same standard as the older one.

Can anyone elaborate on this or is the spec still as good?

Thanks in advance

It was the best bike at the price point, but not it seems any more !. The spec has been down graded and the offerings from Go outdoor and decathlon are better value

it is by no means a bad bike if you fancy one, just not quite as good as it once was