Tired Saturday Morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
bugger, I needed lots more sleep than that :(

I tried my best to aid sleep by going out last night and drinking much Belgium beer in a great cycling themed bar

Today is a nice wet ride to pick up the car, then off for a swim at the club. We then might go and see a house, but I'm resisting as we still haven't sold ours yet.

Later is a bonfire at the wife's uncles, with 40 nice cars to drool over and about 200 people to avoid! As the wife is driving, I can enjoy myself at the bar.

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598

Did the threesome get out of hand?

Morning one and all,

Car passed it's French version of an mot, well it is a VW so the emissions would leave everyone scratching their heads! Half way to getting the French registration.
    Today sees us preparing for for my parents visit, this means Mrs13 will be panicking while i collect leaves, possibly on my tractor, which won't help collect the leaves but who cares, it's a tractor!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

No threesome, just a bar full of Belgium beer - much better :)
  • Morning Losers!

Not a bad nights sleep, wouldn't have minded another hour, but I got to lie in so that was nice. My Dad even recognised me when I came downstairs, so that's a win.

Today I'm off to watch Bury in their first round of the FA cup (probably their last), and then this evening I'm donning my wellies and off to a bonfire with some friends. I'm not driving, so I'm hoping there'll be beer.

My cough is going away, and I think my voice is almost back to where it needs to be... almost...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    Beers after work turned out not too bad, had a bit of a laugh. Quality of beer was dreadful si I wound up drinking fizzy yellow stuff.
    Traditional slow start has been had. Serious pottering is next.
    After a coffee, don't want to rush things.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151

I can see why you asked that given the first word in the daily thread :lol:

Done Dad's taxi, bought Muttley a new crate as he is getting freakishly big, got soaked taking the hound for a walk. Now drying out in the kitchen while Strifey hosts some school fundraising thing. Beats paid work I guess :roll: Internet and coffee time...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon ladies,

Tired as usual but managed to get a lie in until about 6am, that's pretty good for me so didn't bother going back to bed. Done fark all today except lounge around the house. Oh and I made some cookies.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava