When's Wednesday Over?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm knackered this morning and I'm not sure why as I got to sleep ok and slept to about 10 mins before the alarm. Hmm

Today is another day with retard minion. God I want to smash his face with a frying pan.

That's about it really.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good sleep here too, the plan was to go for an early morning run but my ribs are still a little tender :( but getting there :)

Today is working from home as the wife needs me to pick up the kids for once! Later is still unknown
  • Morning Losers!

I'm knackered this morning and I'm not sure why as I got to sleep ok and slept to about 10 mins before the alarm. Hmm

Today is another day with retard minion. God I want to smash his face with a frying pan.

That's about it really.

Laters!

Sounds like you've got my old apprentice..pain the arse he was...

I slept terribly, little boy isn't well so is sharing our bed, spent the whole night elbowing me in the face and kicking me off the bed...long day today too dammit.

At least it's my last day before a long weekend of riding and it's my birthday Saturday too :D
    2013 Kona HeiHei - 29 Life

http://www.lakesrider.weebly.com
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bonjour twunts,

Spent yesterday in a similar situation to you lot, i was shovelling sh1t, got a trailer load from a couple who keep horses, mrs13 took delight in watching me do it lazy 4rse.
    Today is a bit quieter, off to the local village to meet some local people, drink wine and pretend i understand them!!
    Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Monging all,
    Moist out but I avoided it by being lazy and driving in. Bunking off early as I'm running the bar at the scouts fireworks tonight. Let's hope I can drink the bar dry again. It is a challenge isn't it? I will follow this up with my traditional Wednesday night visit to the pub. Might be suffering tomorrow. Hoping for a quiet day until then, might manage a kip. Just had a very greasy sausage roll from the snack wagon, now washing it down with a cup of tea that has been delivered.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Great sleep last night, the young un isn't very well so slept all night. As did I.

Little tumble on the ride in this morning. Fell off in a load of filth left behind by a high tide. Bit rank but no harm done. Today is work meh with a bit of riding in the middle.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Today is another day with retard minion. God I want to smash his face with a frying pan.

What are you doing to them? I don't know your trade other than studio and lot's of soldering, they can't be that bad can they?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158

What are you doing to them? I don't know your trade other than studio and lot's of soldering, they can't be that bad can they?
    I think he needs to leave them in ditches in true Cruddy tradition.

Evening Mongs, it's been an absolute c*** of a day as Kevin Bloody Wilson sang. But had a good pedal home. Bike and car are at work ready for the M4 jaunt tomorrow afternoon. Just got to survive a board presentation and a call with the Inland Revenue tomorrow morning. Friday is uplift day 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Today is another day with retard minion. God I want to smash his face with a frying pan.

He's severely dyslexic, though doesn't think he is (we had him tested, he really is!) and he has a stutter. He also thinks that he is an amazing fixer of things. This once meant he pulled an old synth apart trying to find what was wrong and then put it down to the transformer being broken, and he sent me a link for a new one, costing about £100. I had one look, changed the fuse in the plug and it worked!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro

He's severely dyslexic, though doesn't think he is (we had him tested, he really is!) and he has a stutter. He also thinks that he is an amazing fixer of things. This once meant he pulled an old synth apart trying to find what was wrong and then put it down to the transformer being broken, and he sent me a link for a new one, costing about £100. I had one look, changed the fuse in the plug and it worked!

Haha classic.

Understandable then.

Simple voltage check for V in haha
  • Now imagine that every single day, over small tiny things, all the time.
    Also, everything is a disaster! We had a leak from the ceiling onto our equipment whilst I was in a meeting. I came back and you would honestly believe that ISIS had entered the building and taking hostages, it was the end of the world! I just rolled my eyes and made a brew.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Now imagine that every single day, over small tiny things, all the time.
    Also, everything is a disaster! We had a leak from the ceiling onto our equipment whilst I was in a meeting. I came back and you would honestly believe that ISIS had entered the building and taking hostages, it was the end of the world! I just rolled my eyes and made a brew.

Smack him in the face with the frying pan then hire me :)
  • I do have a le creuset skillet camoflaged in red that can be used haha.