Thursday, so close...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Slept terribly I think as I'm absolutely shattered today. I peered out the window and the fog seems to have gone, which is good as hopefully the commute should reduce from an hour and 15 mins to about 35.

Today is just another day to get through. The weekend is looming!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    So close, but still so far away :(

In Chester today, but still got sore ribs so no swimming or cycling - getting very bored now
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    What day is it? Just feels like one long holiday here, weather looks ok from my position at lie-in HQ.

More garden based fun today.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yes, its Thursday but it means Friday to me as Im off tomorrow for a 3-day weekend.

Spend last two days in Manchester due to business - went to see Man U vs CSKA - so boring....

Anyway, will try to catch up with some paperwork in the office today.

Have a nice one,

Chris
  • Morning turd pokers!!

Today I am in work, its grey manky and the weekend is set to be a bit rubbish. wondering if I should take the DH bike out for a play in the mud..

MRs is away tomorrow night so I can Playstation and not feel guilty.. this is good!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,327
    Moaning all,
    Mild Turdsday morning hangover is in evidence, no surprise there. Stopped at my mates place for a coffee on the way in to give them time to open the park gates. That definitely helped and I seemed to pedal a bit quicker as a result. Very warm and humid so I got to work rather sweaty in spite of being in shorts and a t-shirt.
    Not much going on in work today I suspect, I hope not at any rate. Quiet night tonight after a busy one last night.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,529
    Just cancelled BPW tomorrow on account of not packing snorkel and flippers - what an oversight. Still, today is still my Friday as I still have tomorrow off work :) Looks like I will have to compensate for the lack of DH this month with a cruddy pre-Christmas uplift.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

As usual today is my Friday but maybe not for much longer. Today's theme seems to be food. Usual porridge for breakfast before I left, sausage buttie when I arrived at work. Beef bourguignon followed by chocolate brownie for lunch. And now I'm a bit stuffed.

As I'm growing a rather large food baby this afternoon, work isn't happening. The ride home could be a slow one if I don't push this out in time.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Just cancelled BPW tomorrow on account of not packing snorkel and flippers - what an oversight. Still, today is still my Friday as I still have tomorrow off work :) Looks like I will have to compensate for the lack of DH this month with a cruddy pre-Christmas uplift.

Probably wise TBF last time I did a wet BPW the stuff the used o build the trails turned to a thin grind paste, destroyed a set of pads and had to strip all bearing points to get it out. its just got a load of fine sand...

Though in cruder fashion.. MTFU or GTFO :P
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,529
    Just cancelled BPW tomorrow on account of not packing snorkel and flippers - what an oversight. Still, today is still my Friday as I still have tomorrow off work :) Looks like I will have to compensate for the lack of DH this month with a cruddy pre-Christmas uplift.

Probably wise TBF last time I did a wet BPW the stuff the used o build the trails turned to a thin grind paste, destroyed a set of pads and had to strip all bearing points to get it out. its just got a load of fine sand...

Though in cruder fashion.. MTFU or GTFO :P
    Already rebooked for next month so there :P

Apart from destroying brakes and other stuff, downhilling and waiting for vans in the p1ssing rain is no fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]