I Don't Like Mondays...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My throat is still dodgy as hell, I keep waking before my alarm and my legs ache after yesterdays walk. There isn't much to be happy about today. I even have to work with retard minion for the week :roll:

Not much happening today really, I will be applying for another job and looking up hints and tips on how to get rid of this damn cough, all the time trying to avoid retard minion.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    Its Mongday morning and I'm shockingly not tired. On train into work and counting down the says to Bike Park Wales on Friday 8) Coffee and being cruel to minions is on the cards soon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    Happy Monday chaps,
    Foggy again here, couldn't see anything riding through the park. Email system is not working, as it is hosted in the US it probably won't get fixed until this afternoon when the simpletons wake up. In spite of what they call 24 hour service. :roll: As a result I will probably not have too much to do until it's too late to do anything about it.
    Tea has been delivered, biscuits must be found.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Foggy here in Herts as well.

Overslept my gym this morning, well i'm definitely getting older !!

Office time now.

Didi 1 x 10 conversion over the weekend and put on some new rubber so took my baby for a quick spin on Sat - all good. Now I need a dropper post.

Yesterday I supported my wife as she was doing half marathon - great day and great achievement for her !

Off to Manchester / Birmingham for two days tomorrow.

Have a nice day chaps,

Chris
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good to see Tkm putting some serious effort into his 'walking'

Morning chumps,

Not sure whats on the cards today but it's starting with a nice lie in, bottom feeder dispatched to get the brews in, hope she gets foods as well. Onwards to................well nothing really!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Work meh, didn't swim this morning as my rib is still sore. Later is meh too as nothing planned
  • Morning packers of brown fudge..

Today is work meh.. coming into moth end routine of annoyance at not getting the data I need to perform said month end tasks...

On the upside, some outdoor riding done this weekend, and was feeling fitter on the bike after a good amount of indoor riding in the mid week! just got to keep up the routine so I actually have some decent fitness next year! hope I can get an Epic Cymru spot.

Right onwards to tea/coffee
  • Good to see Tkm putting some serious effort into his 'walking'
    Well, I'm 32 and single. I've pretty much got walking down to a fine art!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    Good to see Tkm putting some serious effort into his 'walking'
    Well, I'm 32 and single. I've pretty much got walking down to a fine art!
    I thought you were doing it wrong if your knees hurt.
  • veronese68
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I hate Mondays. Pregnant cow (as in person rather than actual cow) at work is being a hormonal PITA to start with, moaning about anything that she can. Next pregnant cow (as in cow rather than person) decides to get sick. Pregnant cow 1 is too pregnant to go sort out pregnant cow 2 so I get sent, except farmer decides he only wants pregnant cow 2 to be seen by pregnant cow 1. Much awkwardness. Anyway I agree to call pregnant cow 1 and double check she's OK and happy with what I decide to do to pregnant cow 2 in an attempt to appease the farmer, then pregnant cow 1 goes apeshit because she's a nutter at the moment. Wonderful.

I need beer.