Trick Saturday Thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,871
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Yeah Saturday

Today is book a place on the Dartmoor Classic, some family stuff and then rugby (obviously with beer) then trick or treating's on the way to the pub with the rugrats

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Another lovely sunny day in rural France means more outdoor garden work with petrol driven implements that quite possibly want to kill me!
    Looking firward to the rugby, boozes will be had.
    One massive plus living half a mile from the local village is none of that trick or treating shyte! Pesky kids!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

I could have had more sleep, had it not been for those meddling builders next door moving stuff about.

Today I need to do some form of exercise this morning as I'm feeling like I'm losing all the good work I've put in (lost about 3/4 of a stone) and then later I'm off to the football, where I have a feeling Blackpool fans are going to ruin the game somehow. After that, I might try and grab my microphones so I can sell them.

Then back to da Hudd to watch the rugby, which I'll have recorded.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Afternoon mongs,

Long drive up to the frozen North this morning. Football was shyte, saw the end of the rugby and it looked good. Fish n chips and a fair bit of grog will be had tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Evening all,
    Busy day of painting stuffs and a bit of fettling of the Mini. Both kids are out for the evening so I'm on here whilst the EPO watches the X factor. Eaten too much so feeling particularly lethargic. Rugby was good to watch. Trick or treaters were kept at bay by a sign saying "wet paint".
    Hoping for a quiet day tomorrow.