Did Somebody Mention it's Friday?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! It's been a long, long week. Meetings, voice loss, minions being off and stupid minions texting me at home.

Hopefully my voice will return fully over the weekend, and I can start my rehearsals for an audition. Today though, I just have to get through the tedium of work.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Yeah Friday

Shoot sleep though as I slipped over last night and smacked my ribs :( should be meeting a pal now for a run, but thought it best not to, so I might as well start working

Later is the pub
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Thank fark it's Fryday. Unfortunately I can't go to the cafe in person as I'm bunking off at 3 to go to the quack. But I will get a sausage and bacon roll delivered to me. Going to the pub with the Mrs later as the kids are out. Until then work tedium, I've managed to upset my boss already by arranging a trip out without consulting him. He said I was right to do it but should have told him first, I didn't in case he invited himself along.
    What's the audition for TKM? Ribs hurt like hell TLW, I've done several over the years. Were you pissed when you fell over?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning bum fingerers.

Today I am tired, got home last night to find the pet Gerbils at each others throats blood every where, had to separate them and set up the spare cage.. which is a ball ache!! and got bit as I separated the fight of death...

in other news hopefully riding this weekend which is a win, but got back into using the indoor bike while its dark to keep the base fitness up.. this is a win

terah a bit
  • What's the audition for TKM?
    Well, I'm a classical singer, and it's for a paid position at the cathedral...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    What's the audition for TKM? Ribs hurt like hell TLW, I've done several over the years. Were you pissed when you fell over?

No :( slipped getting out of the bath - the current wife has sent me a link to the baths with doors and bath lifts
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Morning bum fingerers.

Today I am tired, got home last night to find the pet Gerbils at each others throats blood every where, had to separate them and set up the spare cage.. which is a ball ache!! and got bit as I separated the fight of death...

in other news hopefully riding this weekend which is a win, but got back into using the indoor bike while its dark to keep the base fitness up.. this is a win

terah a bit
    You should call one them SPG.

Evening Gits,

Good day off has been had with some jobs and some coffee consumed. Tomorrow is the long slog north to see the parentals. May also watch the rugby and the footy then. Next week is uplift time again, yay.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]