First Thursday of the week thread

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
Lost Wednesday. Slept through it mainly thanks to a visit from a gastro virus. Today was recovery mode. Mooched about, but that was considerably more active than the last couple! Diet however is restricted to dry toast, plain crackers and assorted other horrors.

Bring on Friday.
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,397
    Lost Wednesday. Slept through it mainly thanks to a visit from a gastro virus. Today was recovery mode. Mooched about, but that was considerably more active than the last couple! Diet however is restricted to dry toast, plain crackers and assorted other horrors.

Bring on Friday.
    No greasy sausages, eggs, bacon? Can you picture it? How about the taste, sausage eggs and bacon?

Boring Thursday but half day tomorrow. Anyone got any ideas for Halloween games for 5 year olds? Bearing in mind one had reoccurring nightmares about skeletons.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Second hangover of the week means it feels like the second Thursday of the week for me. So I really need Fryday to pull it's finger out and get over here.
    Not much going on around here. Big order from an Australian customer has come in, unfortunately I think it's a duplicate of his last order and I won't get an answer until tomorrow. Pesky antipodeans living on the wrong side of the world. Sort it out Spinner.
    I've had tea delivered to me so that's a good thing. Might pretend to do some work now.
  • Wheelspinner
    I'd have settled for a proper coffee, let alone a bacon and egg sandwich... They'll have to wait till it's "safe" however :x
  • Wheelspinner
    Second hangover of the week means it feels like the second Thursday of the week for me. So I really need Fryday to pull it's finger out and get over here.
    Not much going on around here. Big order from an Australian customer has come in, unfortunately I think it's a duplicate of his last order and I won't get an answer until tomorrow. Pesky antipodeans living on the wrong side of the world. Sort it out Spinner.
    I've had tea delivered to me so that's a good thing. Might pretend to do some work now.

Do the right thing V68. Ship it, invoice it, charge an inflated restocking fee for the return. Win 8)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,408
    Today is my Friday :) Unfortunately a busy one. Got to use up some of my holiday entitlement before Christmas or I lose it. Hey ho.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    today is going badly, very badly! Shouldn't have bothered!

Ah well, not too long to go and Friday tomorrow!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Currently sat in a supermarket carpark whilst the girls stock up on beer. Very small person is fast asleep in the back so I suggested I stay in the car so we didn't wake him up.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315

Bring on Friday.

Is that all they could fit under the door?
    seanoconn wrote:
    Wheelspinner[/url]"]Lost...horrors.

Anyone got any ideas for Halloween games for 5 year olds? Bearing in mind one had reoccurring nightmares about skeletons.

It was you, admit it.

Glasgow lovely Glasgow today. Rain lovely rain too. Thing 2 decided to get up and swithc the light on, crawl sisters bed at 3.15am!! Causing a mini toots riot. :roll:

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    First day of the working week started with a swim followed by using a car wash for the first ever time - felt very wrong

Finished with wine, so everything is good
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    First day of the working week started with a swim followed by using a car wash for the first ever time - felt very wrong

My girls love that thing All those whirring brushes and soapy water. It's up there with bin lorries.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner

It is wrong. May as well wash the car with a bit of wet and dry glued to your mitts. Any traces of wax and polish are stripped off in seconds. Horrid inventions.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859

It is wrong. May as well wash the car with a bit of wet and dry glued to your mitts. Any traces of wax and polish are stripped off in seconds. Horrid inventions.

Hence why I've never used one before, but my car had to go back and they stipulate it goes back clean - even if they know you are on holiday the day before :roll: