W-W-W-Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It looked wet outside when I glanced out of the window 20 minutes ago. Doesn't matter though, I'm still commuting by car at the moment. I get to pick the temperature to the degree 8) Climate control is awesome.

Today I will be talking very little as my voice is slowly returning, but I don't want to ruin it again, I can't afford to. My minion is on a half day today. I'm not sure where he's going, he seems a little quiet about it so I'm guessing it's either an interview, or, and I'm more in favour of this, he's going to propose to his girlfriend as he said he's "Just going for a meal" Hmm

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Last day of our short holiday today :(

Like yesterday, it will involve the park, the kids playing in the sea and the wife shopping - so it's going to hurt the bank balance.

Going to leave late to try and hit all of the traffic and at some point I need to get my car cleaned as it goes back tomorrow - a royal PITA
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning walkers,
    Feels like Thursday as I have a slight hangover after beer and curry last night. Going in late as I have to go for a blood test and X-ray this morning. Bugger all happening at work so they won't miss me. They might enjoy the peace and quiet though. Wet out so I'll be driving in later.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon jour peeegs

Sorting out veggie plot today, building a compost facility (heap) and starting the ball rolling on getting our car french registered, not going to be cheap but cheaper than buying a new car.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I hate you, darn cheese eating surrender monkey!!(I'm not jealous at all)

Morning fung mungers

Today I am mostly pretending to work.. while planning Sunday ride and wondering if my new waterproof will turn up in time to ride with if its wet.,..

in other news...

I work on a power station site, but next door is a welsh water treatment plant.. and all I can smell is Sh.....

Laters
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Happy Hump Day!

Today, I will be mostly drinking coffee.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Very foggy ride in this morning but the well trained minion had a bacon buttie ready for my arrival.

Today I'll be avoiding work as usual and charging my lights for my ride home.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    edited October 2015
    Bon jour peeegs

Sorting out veggie plot today, building a compost facility (heap) and starting the ball rolling on getting our car french registered, not going to be cheap but cheaper than buying a new car.
    Just paint the car in blue and white horizontal stripes and hang some onions and garlic off it and voila, you will pass for local. Complete the disguise by driving like a complete twunt.

Evening Pervs, tonight involves sitting through a bunch of teenagers performing 'West Side Story'. So tonight will be a bit shyte really, especially as I have to drive.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Turns out if you address a birthdya card to Twatface, then Royal Mail will open it. Fortunately it was just for my brother, I do wonder what happened to the cash I popped in there for him to get a few drinks tonight with though? Very mysterious...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Turns out if you address a birthdya card to Twatface, then Royal Mail will open it. Fortunately it was just for my brother, I do wonder what happened to the cash I popped in there for him to get a few drinks tonight with though? Very mysterious...

And the royal mail are usually so trustworthy!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er