Megavalanche video

antludlow
antludlow Posts: 22
edited October 2015 in Your pics and vids
Hey, this is from this year in July. Given I'm trying to get my 15 posts, so I can sell some bikes - here's a video of Mega!

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZJhSxCXbE

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    That's a great video.
    One of the best edits I have seen: not too long, plenty of different shots and a variety of scenes. 8)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Cheers :)

I've only been riding a couple of years and some of the first people I met in mountain biking (now great friends) happened to have done the Mega. I remember us chatting about it and it seeming like the kind of thing id never be capable of. I was carrying many injuries, was fat, smoked and just generally crap on a bike.

It was quite surreal to find myself staring down the black mega ski run a couple of years later. It's fair to say that mountain biking has been a very positive force in improving my lifestyle and fitness.

And yeah, I'll be doing it again next year, with high expectations of drastically improving my placing.
  • PaulBo
    PaulBo Posts: 2
    Impressive !
    Great video and edit ! When is the next one ?
  • russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    Great video thanks for sharing! I'm desperate to do the MA just finding some like minded buddies to go with like you did is the tricky bit!