Lost Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, it seems I have lost my voice. I'm not sure where I lost it, but it vanished last night. I don't think this has ever happened to me before in my life, so I'm finding it quite amusing, though I really need it back. As in, seriously!

So today I will be squeaking my way through work, and trying my hardest to just get through the day. Then an evening of relaxation and PS3 I think.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Very careless of you TKM.

Moaning all,

This day started far too early and will last far too long. However, no fcuks will be given in my quest to nothing. Good news is, it's half term which secretly reduces the number of idiots I have to deal with.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Shoot sleep despite wine and cider :(

Today currently is watching the rest of the gp on iplayer, then a run followed by pig based breakfast.

If the rain holds off we will have a walk somewhere, then we have booked a nice lunch, so wine will be involved
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Shoot sleep despite wine and cider :(

Today currently is watching the rest of the gp on iplayer, then a run followed by pig based breakfast.

If the rain holds off we will have a walk somewhere, then we have booked a nice lunch, so wine will be involved

You can't beat a good walk.

Moaning d1cks,

Got a day of doing stuff, pool service, gardening, fosse service, unpacking more boxes etc.

Tarrar a bit.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Very warm around here this morning, sweating in a t shirt and shorts. Where was the good weather in the poxy season we called summer this year? Lots of suicidal rodents in the park it would seem, nearly collected a couple of rabbits last night and a squirrel this morning. I need to improve my aim and learn to cook roadkill.
    Should have a full house in work today, this means I shall be doing more skiving than usual. Fortunately my figures disguise the fact that I do bugger all and still manage to look good. This is more of a reflection on my colleagues than my greatness I suspect. The good news is I have had tea delivered, now where are the biscuits?

edit: Rabbits are not rodents.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning mud slingers.

Off to Delamere with the crudder for some easy trail stuff. Shouldn't be too busy as the Cheshire West lot had half term last week.

Enjoy your days I'm back to the flattering clothing section
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    morning nut lovers..

Today I am wagging of work, do some indoor biking and try and actually care about anything..

terah a bit
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Buttmunchers,

Got up early for physio - was a bit hungover so didnt really listen - soft tissue damage, rotator cuff, other words I don't know blah blah yada etc.

Then went back to bed.

Plenty of pork products for breakfast then a few errands and a ride with the missus. Should be a tough day.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Evening knicker sniffers,

I'm enjoying an evening of peace for now as Stropteen is out. Unfortunately I have to play dad's taxi later to go get her. The gratitude will be overwhelming :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]