No Sunday blues thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
as I'm not working tomorrow :)

Today is driving down to Devon for a few days holiday with the family. We are meeting up with some friends for dinner and for a decent ride over Dartmoor :)

Later will be finding a decent pub near the hotel

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning fools

Up just in time to see chelsea getting their 4rses handed to them on motd! They are woeful!

Other than that got some bloke coming over to remove a load of our oacking boxes then we're out to some local attraction that has some tractors and farming stuff which will be interesting to me as i now live off the land, with the odd trip to lidl!

Tarrar.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Well the ceilidh last night was great fun, and apparently I looked amazing in the kilt.

This morning has been a total waste of an extra hour, I've woken up knackered and full of a cold. Great. Also, it's back-to-work eve, so I'm feeling slightly down.

PS3 and films I think are todays plans.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Gimps,

The usual bits n pieces this morning. Then its off up to North London for a bash at a friends house (on a Sunday?). Still, its a party and there's free food and grog so WTF. Tomorrow will be pedalling to work.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Moaning fools

Up just in time to see chelsea getting their 4rses handed to them on motd! They are woeful!

Other than that got some bloke coming over to remove a load of our oacking boxes then we're out to some local attraction that has some tractors and farming stuff which will be interesting to me as i now live off the land, with the odd trip to lidl!

Tarrar.

Some extra revenue streams would help you in your 'The good life' venture. Get a sheep and tie it up to a fence post and you'll get bus loads of Welshmen and Crudders thinking it's a leisure centre and we all know why certain forumites go to Wales, don't we?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    One sheep is just a distraction. You need at least 3 to classify it as a leisure centre.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    One sheep is just a distraction. You need at least 3 to classify it as a leisure centre.
    Yep, I mean why go all the way to France for a sheep when a trip down the M4 gets you millions of the little wooly ****ers. And they're better looking than the local women.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening all,
    I too have been to the wilds of norff London for a party. Unfortunately the 1st birthday of sprocket of EPO's nephew so very little entertainment for me other than torturing toddlers. Traffic was dull and driving meant I couldn't drink. About to remedy that situation.