Saturday Moaning Thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Late night and not enough sleep is pants

Today is a decent bacon based breakfast and then a ride with some pals.

Later is the club for a swim, followed by rehydrate in the pub. At some point I need to pack for our holiday - did I say I was going away? :)

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning,

Sober up, eat, work on more unpacking, eat, drink, bed!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

First day off in a few weeks. Plan is bikes, bikes and more bikes, plus maybe a trip down to London later.

TTFN
  • Morning Losers!

Slept badly last night, I blame the garlic stuffed crust pizza I had, it turns me into a wind machine! I wouldn't go in my bedroom right now, it should be sealed off for toxic odours! Then, no chance of a lie in as the builders started hammering and sawing at 8:15 this morning!

Anywho, today I've not got many plans other than tonight, when I'm donning my kilt and heading to a Ceilidh. That'll be fun.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Holiday! TLW you tosser, I need a holiday. Hang on, I just had one so shouldn't grumble.
    TKM there is no danger of getting me in your bedroom so I wouldn't worry.
    Traditional slow start has been had. About to pedal over to Wickes to get some knotting solution. Exciting life I lead. Lots of little DIY jobs to be done, wife seems to want things finished. Most odd.
    Next door is having lots of people viewing the house, but he can't sell legally until he's fixed my roof so could be in for a shock.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    I am wondering why TLW goes on holiday when the hols seem to consist of eating, drinking and cycling which is just like being at home :)

Bollox to the football, think its movie night tonight. If the hound will settle down. However lots of jobs done today and had a decent blat in the car.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I am wondering why TLW goes on holiday when the hols seem to consist of eating, drinking and cycling which is just like being at home :)

:)

Was about to say I'm not taking a bike, but realised I'm borrowing a MTB to cycle over Dartmoor with a pal later :)