turdday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Been blow this mornin on my ride into work; )

Hopefully it should be a decent tail wind on the way home

Right more tea needed

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I do like days off. Waking up naturally is very pleasant!

Today I plan on rebuilding the bike, trying to clean bits along the way. Then this evening I'm going climbing I think.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    Nice wobble in this morning with the traditional Thursday slight hangover. Nice light in the park with the low sun and the leaves changing colour. Not so nice on the roads with the low sun blinding oncoming drivers making passing traffic a bit of a lottery. Adds to the excitement though. Full house in the office so it should be nice and quiet, I'll try to get some kip. Tea has been drunk and biscuits have been eaten. Should change out of my cycling gear I guess.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    10am, should really get out of bed!

Looks a bit damp outside today so i will be emptying more boxes of stuff and sorting my first mancave into some sort of order.
    Enjoy work.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    You are fully French now, you lazy git !

Work hard, pedal hard todaymso I'm knackered. But today was my Friday so tomorrow is a bit of a French day :) Might get round to cleaning The Panzer if I can be arrised.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    You are fully French now, you lazy git !

Work hard, pedal hard todaymso I'm knackered. But today was my Friday so tomorrow is a bit of a French day :) Might get round to cleaning The Panzer if I can be arrised.

No showering for the 'fully french' experience.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er