Tunesday Morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,832
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Working in the kitchen & can hear the Danger mouse theme tune from the lounge :)

Got up early to do some work and now going for a quick run with a pal. Later might be the pub, but I'm trying to be good :roll:

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    You must have an easy job if you can spare all this time for housework and running :wink:

On the train now, got an 8.30 meeting with the advisors to talk about tax things as usual. May give them a hard time as they aren't delivering on this one. And because I haven't had a coffee yet.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Managed to get the carbs out of my motorbike yesterday, still can't open them though due to a chewed up screw so they are now sat on the living room floor.

Today I'm off to put the 'fun' into a funeral. Then this evening I'm travelling into Bradford to watch Bury away.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Stevo, you're the expert, tell the advisors to do one and pocket their fees. TKM, Jap bike carbytooter screws are made of cheese and always have been. You need to get a really good screwdriver that fits perfectly and make sure it is perfectly straight before you try to turn it. Then you have some chance of success.
    Back at work and grumpy. Trying to sort out everything that went pear shaped when I was off, very dull. Pleasant wobble in to work this morning at least, looking forward to the ride home.
    Tea has just been delivered, thank heaven for small mercies...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    You must have an easy job if you can spare all this time for housework and running :wink:

What's housework?
  • TKM, Jap bike carbytooter screws are made of cheese and always have been. You need to get a really good screwdriver that fits perfectly and make sure it is perfectly straight before you try to turn it. Then you have some chance of success.
    Sadly too late. Every single screw was fine, every single one but the last one. Now I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to try and saw a slot in it for a big flat head, but beyond that, I've no idea!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    That's probably your best bet it you can get to it. Just make sure none of the bits can get into the carb.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172

What's housework?
    You said you were working in the kitchen, so I assumed you were earning brownie points.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]