First Time I've Started a Daily Thread Monday

chris_bass
chris_bass Posts: 4,913
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
Afternoon All

Seeing as no one else waned to star a Monday thread thought I'd do the honours.

Should have looked outside before setting off today, no mud guards and a lot of rain over night (I assume) made for a soggy 4rsed ride in this morning. But not too bad all the same.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!
www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes

Comments

• Nice and sunny here today, why oh why wasn't it like this yesterday!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Well done!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Quiet day on the forum today, even PPW is less prolific than usual. Had to bog off from work early to donDads taxi duty and sit getting bored in a musical instrument torturing session. At.least this week is a 4 day week for me, Thursday is the new Friday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Evening

No seano, no arran? Does that mean they actually did some work today? Lots of doodling and colouring?

Bah. Monday and tomorrow is... Chewsday. double bah.

Time to fins some big girls...

laters.

@ Stevo. BTW, it's IPPW. (International)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    No four day week for me :(

Work was fun as always, highlight of the day after a day of muppets was watching the muppets with the kids
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    edited October 2015
    Our house is officially the Ministry of Muppetry. I had the toots for most of the weekend to the point of hair removal yet, 2 hours into work and I am already looking forward to mucking around with them and the muppetry. Funny that.

Thing 1, thing 2 and I were sat there eating dinner and for the thousandth time, Thing 2 starts spontaneously singing 'The wheels of the bus' and I sigh disconsolately whilst looking at thing 1 (4 and a half ears old) and I said "Oh no" - which thing 1 found hilarious and was in kinks.
    Best of it was, thing 2 carried on singing regardless. Priceless - f*ck off Mastercard.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Nice and sunny here today, why oh why wasn't it like this yesterday!
    That was very much what I thought on waking up this morning. Best weather we had all weekend, could see for miles. Slow start to the day was had, packed our stuff then went for a walk around Bellagio. Coffee was had in the bar on the front befroe getting the fast ferry to Como to start the return journey. Back to reality now, don't want to be.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    That was very much what I thought on waking up this morning. Best weather we had all weekend, could see for miles. Slow start to the day was had, packed our stuff then went for a walk around Bellagio. Coffee was had in the bar on the front befroe getting the fast ferry to Como to start the return journey. Back to reality now, don't want to be.

Coffee - disappointed
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172

Coffee - disappointed
    Why not? Didnt think tea was that popular in Italy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]