No riding Sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning

Should be out cycling, but a bit sore after yesterdays crash :(

Today is collect the car after lasts night fun night at some friends, think I can legally drive at 9pm

Not sure what the plan today is, but I'm sure it will involve a walk down the canal, cleaning cars, cutting wood & the pub - not all of those activities are fun

Comments

• NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    Cooped up in work dreaming of payday and buying a new bike, such is the amount of OT I'm clocking :D
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Half way up swains lane and my rear hanger broke. Luckily no damage. Meant a long slog back to Richmond via Overground. Bugger.
  • Still in bed, waiting for tea. Not sure what today will bring but an MTB ride with the boy may be on the cards.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Head is a bit fuzzy, voice is a bit hoarse and my ears are ringing. Great gig last night, especially the Clash tribute band. The last pint of cider made it a bit of an autopilot trip home :)

Wife is now attempting revenge by giving me lots of jobs...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    The last pint of cider made it a bit of an autopilot trip home :)

Of the 6 times I fell off the bike in my final year at Uni, only once was I sober and it was the only occasion that I did any damage. Autopilot with 2 gyroscope's I always found much easier than autopilot bi-pedally. Why is that?

Very sunny today. Pity any pedalling plans have been buggered up by Dad duties and man flu. Bah.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Afternoon all,
    Having a great time flitting about Lake Como. Eaten and drunk lots of course. Just sorting out times for the return journey tomorrow, hydrofoil will be involved. Off on another boat trip for another bout of walking up and down a lot.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    The last pint of cider made it a bit of an autopilot trip home :)

Of the 6 times I fell off the bike in my final year at Uni, only once was I sober and it was the only occasion that I did any damage. Autopilot with 2 gyroscope's I always found much easier than autopilot bi-pedally. Why is that?

Very sunny today. Pity any pedalling plans have been buggered up by Dad duties and man flu. Bah.

Laters
    I was on public transport :) More to do with getting home without really thinking about where I was going, it just kind of happened.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The boy bailed, flakey little git so I went on the turbo instead.

Where have you been V68?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Turbo fo ra bit this morning, lunch with friends this afternoon (why are they all having babies?! there is only so many times i can say awwww he/she is so cute and sound sincere!)

now updating my cv and doing the application to see if I can get a promotion at work. fingers crossed! trying to think of new and exciting ways to say motivated, hard working and enthusiastic!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Turbo fo ra bit this morning, lunch with friends this afternoon (why are they all having babies?! there is only so many times i can say awwww he/she is so cute and sound sincere!)

now updating my cv and doing the application to see if I can get a promotion at work. fingers crossed! trying to think of new and exciting ways to say motivated, hard working and enthusiastic!

PM Arran for a few pointers.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913

PM Arran for a few pointers.

I'll call that plan B for now :)
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Solid morning ride of hills, wasn't in the mood, cant say I enjoyed it but felt better for it. Now back North as the dates father has passed away
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

Where have you been V68?

Ransacking your Italian pad.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!