Welcome to the new vintage forum

AndyEd
AndyEd Posts: 171
edited October 2015 in Vintage bikes forum
Hello and welcome all vintage bike lovers!

This forum was created at the request of philcubed, loyal BikeRadar forum member. I wish you all the best in your vintage bike related chat. Happy posting :)

Andy
BikeRadar Community

Comments

• I have a Raleigh Rapide which I bought new in 1984 . It is in excellent condition and I have updated wheels and chainset and replaced downtube gear changers. I have the original wheels which are good together with downtube levers. The bike is not used and I should be happy to sell it .As I live in France it would mean posting it to anyone who wished to buy. Have bought recently from Chain Reactions so have a purpose made box for transporting. I can arrange to make photographs available if anyone is interested. It is a pity to see it sitting unused in my cellar. Size by the way is 21 inch frme. John w.
  • AndyEd
    AndyEd Posts: 171
    Hi Walt, there is a dedicated classifieds section. You're not allowed to buy and sell on the forum apart from there - otherwise this place would turn into one gigantic auction!

Cheers,
    Andy
    BikeRadar Community
  • Thanks Andy ed for the advice . Am relatively new to Bikeradar forum so will try to conform to the rules.
    Regards Walt.