Saturday Restday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well last night was fun, I got home to my Dad looking at me, terrified, so I asked if he was ok; no response. Do you know who I am? "no" :( Poor bugger. Took me a minute to explain and he seemed to calm down. He's just getting up now, hopefully he's ok this morning.

Today, not much. Football against Rochdale so it's a bitter local derby that some retards like to make out as "The biggest game of the season" (It's not). Then a fish and chip tea 8)

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Tkm - hope he's better today

Early morning ride was fun until the last three miles when I crashed :(

Today is looking at houses and going for a gravel rash swim, later is out for dinner at some farmers, got a feeling it's his cow shite that caused my crash
  • Tkm - hope he's better today
    I think he is. He didn't seem startled when he saw me, but whether he knows who I am or not, I've no idea.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Tkm - hope he's better today
    I think he is. He didn't seem startled when he saw me, but whether he knows who I am or not, I've no idea.
    I know what you're going through here, happens to a lot of people's old folks these days. One of mine included.

Just on the way into town to see the Ramones, the Clash and the Sex Pistols down at the 100 Club. Well tribute bands anyway but you can't go too far wrong for £13 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening, spent the day fixing the brakes kept going spongy an pulling to the bar. Stupid hoses were to blame of all things letting air in but no fluid out dont get how that works but seems to be the case.
    Meant to be resting up after having some minor surgery on my back, just some skin tags slicing off. Hoping to be out tomorrow pedalling though.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening tw@s

Today the hard working brother in law got dropped off at the airport and the nephew and his wife got picked up, great to have a bit of company for a few days just got to keep em off the booze!

Tomorrow there will be shopping, eating, graft and booze in whatever order we decide!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er