Busy thursday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
No time to sit and stare.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Indeed, done some weights this morning, had porridge, got a survey early afternoon so may well bunk off and go for a pedal.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning doodlers, counters, bashers, shirkers, fettler's and pi$$ artists

Ho humph, bah*. Procrastinating. Must work. Don't want to work. Would rather pedal. Stunning clear windless day here just about to be ruined by going to work. Bah.

Laters.

*Meh should be relegated to crudder use.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I'm busy saving tax, never a dull moment. Out for a free dinner at some tax anorak event for a certain breed of tax people, can't complain too much :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Today has been a mixed bag, had the dentist so didn't have to be in early so took a longer route in and was not quite as cold as previous days. Then had a filling (I think i can feel my face again now!) and had to pay £125 for the pleasure!
    Weather looks a little grim out now, ah well, nearly Friday!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Just got back from a ride, need to cool down, I can hear a cup of tea in the making, that should do it :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • What should have been a chilly evening ride oer't ills turned into 50 sweaty minutes in the garage because I took the lad to football
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    What should have been a chilly evening ride oer't ills turned into 50 sweaty minutes in the garage because I took the lad to football

You didn't solve the snot rocket conundrum then?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!