Brackateer milage

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
Given that people don't believe us here shirkers, layabouts, colouring boys and disguised commuters don't cycle, what do you gents actually manage to get in a week?

Curiosity n all
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    125-150 currently but I'm changing the metric and going for 10 hours plus a week with mostly zone 2 rides up to the New Year.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    sorted
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    My problem is lots or hardly any - never anything in between. Ie mid August to mid September 200 miles total, 30 days before then 900 miles

Averages out at just over 100 miles a week
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    Varies wildly. Sometimes hundreds, sometimes none.

Averages 80+ as I do over 4000/year.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • 66-100 and Strava reccons 90 per week is my average.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Sometimes 100 per week, sometimes less than 30. Between toots, work (physically tough), dodgy immune system and infections, it is intermittent. Ever since the little one's came on the scene, my outings have been much more frequent but much shorter.
    Both toots at primary school next August, so will have more time. Al being well, I won't be in this job much longer.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    56 a week, all commuting, no time for joy rides :( That still doesn't make me a commuter!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I was going to award Flaneur special brownie points for coining Brackateer :D but a little research suggests the award goes to Frank the Tank back in 2012 with Bracketeer.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    31-65 miles and 0-5 hours for me currently. That includes downhill :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]