We're half way there Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Shoot nights sleep for me. I just couldn't nod off, but would have happily stayed asleep if it weren't for that meddling alarm!

Today is just another day. Hopefully.

Nothing to report.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon jour,

After two weeks of rubbish sleep i managed a good one last night, moving house can be stressful and i don't usually do stress but i was very wrong.
    Anyhoo, quieter day today surveying the land, tinkering with stuff and hoisting my massive St Georges cross (other less worthy nations emblems are available!) up its flag pole!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Good moaning,
    Does bg talk like the policeman in Allo Allo now?
    Lovely sunny morning, but f'ing cold. What did Stevo say about no frost down here? I didn't have to scrap the bicycle seat, but my boss had to scrape his car. Very pretty in the park again, low sun and ground mist. Couldn't be arsed to stop and take a picture as I've done so many already. Need to vary my route to try and get a more interesting perspective perhaps.
    Tea and biscuits are now being consumed. Can't get a decent cup of tea or real beer in France, that's why the UK will always be better.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Very cold ride in, meant lots off pee stops (the wine last night might be part of the reason)

Today is work work work and hopefully a warmer ride home
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning tards,

First day day back at work resulted in a 1.30am finish then up at 6.30am to get train to Leeds for a meeting. Lots to do but now I know I leave on Christmas Eve I'll be winding down for the next 10 weeks.

Right, nap time!
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Happy hump day people
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • veronese68
    Happy hump day people
    Friday for me. I don't think I've crowed about that enough yet. :mrgreen:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning ladies,

Slow start to the day thanks to the young un keeping me up most of the night. Chilly ride to work this morning but still just about t-shirt weather. I can see me needing to add an extra layer soon though.

Work meh, the ride home.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Good moaning,
    Does bg talk like the policeman in Allo Allo now?
    Lovely sunny morning, but f'ing cold. What did Stevo say about no frost down here? I didn't have to scrap the bicycle seat, but my boss had to scrape his car. Very pretty in the park again, low sun and ground mist.
    You're getting soft Veronese, it was positively mild this morning.

The only slight mishap so far today was when I picked up my rucksack to sling over my shoulder as I left the house, it was at this point I discovered that the dog had chewed clean through the straps....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    You're getting soft Veronese, it was positively mild this morning.
    Always have been, I'm not from the North. Well, north of Italy isn't quite the same.