Frosty Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I need to remember to take the ice scraper out with me today, as it took a while for the windscreen to defrost yesterday.

I had to do 'Terrorist Training' yesterday, where we trained to look for potential terrorists. It was 90 minutes of my life gone forever.

Today I'm pretty much Postman Pat as I have to send off several parcels.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Good night out with the family last night, it's amazing what a difference wide awake kids make to a night out!

Today is working from home for a few hours and then over to Telford for a four hour meeting. Later is cycling with a pal, I've just forgotten to mention it to the wife, oh well
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Monging all,
    Pleasant wobble in this morning. Took great pleasure in passing a colleague as he was driving along in a line of slowish traffic. Thankfully I turned off into the park shortly after so he didn't see me coughing up a lung after overdoing it. Mind you I've been here 10 minutes and he hasn't arrived yet. Deer in the park are still very frisky, had to take avoiding action at one point as one decided to run across the path in front of me.
    Hoping for a quiet day today, this is unlikely and I will probably be bothered by more idiots on the phone. Tea has been delivered so things are looking up.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Frosty? Nice warm sunrise over the tropical sarf east. Boring day in the office, now out for hooker and blow (well beer and curry but that doesn't sound as good). Later mongs...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon soir merde eaters!

Did the moving thing these last couple of days, empty flat, partially fill lorry, empty lock up, totally fill lorry, see lorry off, check out of flat and head sarf, sail on a boat to France, travel to house, unload lorry at the end of the drive cos his lorry is too big, transfer everything to one of the barns, eat drink and very soon, sleep! What a freakin couple of days. House and grounds still look great, can't wait to get some living done.

Au revoir mon petit pois.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    Bon soir merde eaters!

Did the moving thing these last couple of days, empty flat, partially fill lorry, empty lock up, totally fill lorry, see lorry off, check out of flat and head sarf, sail on a boat to France, travel to house, unload lorry at the end of the drive cos his lorry is too big, transfer everything to one of the barns, eat drink and very soon, sleep! What a freakin couple of days. House and grounds still look great, can't wait to get some living done.

I prefer your life right now
  • bg13
    Bon soir merde eaters!

I'm farking battered mate, got a farkton of boxes to sort through and really cannot be arrissed! Tomorrow can get farked, i'm on the smash!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    Bon soir merde eaters!

I'm farking battered mate, got a farkton of boxes to sort through and really cannot be arrissed! Tomorrow can get farked, i'm on the smash!

PM me your details, as I'm sure we will be in France soon
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Bon soir merde eaters!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Bon soir merde eaters!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...

:D

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    The best French insult is written by the English. Quelle surprise.