Monday Moaning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well I had a damn good sleep last night, which was definitely needed. I think stress has got the better of me.

Today I've got good minion with me, so that should make life simpler. We'll see.

Nothing much to report sadly.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I had a shoot sleep with houses and cars going around and around my head. Even the excessive cider and exceptionally rare event of an Indian takeaway didn't help

Today is a swim, followed by work and then out for a meal for the mother in laws birthday
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola slags,

Waiting at airport to fly back to Birmingham.

After a week of iberico ham and chorizo, I can't wait to have a bloody decent bacon sandwich.

No work til 3pm tomorrow so today will involve beer, curry and football.

Adios
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    The hangover has gone, thank fark for that as I really didn't fancy a 2 dayer. Also had a shoot sleep, mainly due to rotten guts that came with the hangover. It's almost enough to put a man off his booze. I say almost but mean nowhere near. I still think TLW is a tosser for not getting hangovers, probably for many other things too. I'm hoping for a quiet day at work, although I suspect it is unlikely. Only got a 3 day week this week as I'm off to Lake Como with the Mrs for a long weekend. Can't wait.
    Until then I shall be drinking tea and stealing biscuits.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Well its Monday again...

Not bad weekend, however spent all Saturday doing my bedroom's floor - chipboard etc. Now its time to paint the walls and carpet down this Saturday.

Great and sunny Sunday so went out for a quick spin - oh boy I forgot how fast this bike is !!!

Watching football last night, finally we got there for Euro 2016 !!

Office time now.

Need to order some pannier frames for my motorbike and get them fitted over the weekend ready for a 3-day trip the following weekend.

Have a nice day chaps,

Chris
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    G'morning Gents and gentetts

I forgot to bring by breakfast to work so I'm going to by very grouchy up until lunch time.

Got lots of riding done at the weekend and a spot of climbing.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Gits,

Good pedal in and out of work was the highlight of my day...at least I'm out on the town tomorrow so it's a night of hookers and blow. I wish.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]