Sleepless Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Shoot sleep, now watching the Wedding Crashers with the rugrats

Today is clean the cars, then off to the club swimming, then looking at cars and houses. Later is the pub and probably not the rugby.

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Up with the young un from 12 - 3am then up again for breakfast at 7. Today will be visiting my parents to get fed.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning Losers!

Things aren't going well in my life right now. I think big changes are coming, and some I'd rather didn't. Oh well.

Will try and remain positive.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Morning Losers!

Things aren't going well in my life right now. I think big changes are coming, and some I'd rather didn't. Oh well.

Laters!

At least you will always have our love and respect

Oh well.......
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,299
    Morning all,
    Much loafing has been done, really should start getting on with stuff. Need to get things ready for our long weekend away next week. Boy is going to be Welsh later as he is off to Twickenham. He'd be homeless if he dared support the antipodeans.
    Need to do a spit of DIY and get winter stuff out the loft. Hopefully a short ride will be squeezed in, preferably with pub stop.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Morning Losers!

Laters!
    Hooke and blow are the answer, easy.

Afternoon Sausage Jockeys, much business today with jobs to do and bike to clean. Just getting some take away nosh for lunch. Later will be walking the hound etc. But no footy :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]