It's Friday Beeatches!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Rubbish day at work yesterday, another rubbish day to come.

Then off to Bury, where things might be a bit rubbish.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola, Mong lickers..

Today is as above another shoddy day in the office.

In other news films and hopefully a ride this weekend.

terah a bit
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Yeah Friday

Parked just outside Chester to aid work to pub time later ;) did a few loops and clocked up 15 miles this morning, so not enough to cancel the beer later - but a start
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all,
    Happy damned Fryday, off to the cafe for consumption of dead porker later. Hopefully the day won't be too busy, but I suspect that's a forlorn hope. I'll have the usual chaos until a little after 3 at which point it will die a death as it's POETS day for half of my customers and the other half are still pissed from lunch in the pub.
    Roll on the weekend.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning weird uns!

Today will be much like yesterday.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Well got back on my back last night - hadn't been riding for two weeks - I forgot how exciting it is - Brilliant !!

Football night last night so 'few' beers and cheese puffs ...yes I know.

Lovely morning here, went to the gym @ 6:30 now office time and off to London later on.

Need to finish my bedroom tomorrow so is going to be a busy Saturday.

HAve a nice day and weekend chaps !!

Chris
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Picked up a new carbon Stumpjumper on Tuesday, been itching to get out and thrash it. Took it for a spin round town last night but Kielder tomorrow to hit some trails. Can't...frick'in...wait!!

Just got to get the rest of Friday over with...
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • Horrendous day - came in to the news that one of my orders won't be ready until Tuesday (customer needs it on Monday - I'm waiting for her boss to call me to give me a thorough telling off), and then I realised that I'd completely messed up on another order, which should have been there today and won't be there until Tuesday.

I am having a total mare, not made any less terrible by the fact that it's partly my own stupid fault.

Climbing course tomorrow, maybe I'll get lucky and plummet to my doom...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Evening ladies,

Been out climbing trees today. That's all.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Afternoon Fudgenudgers,

Tired today after yesterdays gravityfest at BPW, so on the train home to feed and recover. I predict much laziness coming up this evening.

@ Waylander - good weekend for riding, conditions were great yesterday :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]