Who's Day? Tuesday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well after discovering yesterday that I'm basically Popeye, having too much iron in me, I went over to Bury to collect my kilt and suit. I then met up with a friend and went for a walk with her dog. She ended up losing a flip flop in the mud.

I tried the kilt on, it's glorious!

Today, more retard minion being retarded, and me having to deal with that. Fun.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    You win by 4 mins

Working from home today which normally means time for a run, unless I clear a load of work, it's not going to happen :(
  • It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning winners of the Chewsday thread,
    Bit moist out this morning, but that's not a surprise. Heading up to Manchester once the traffic has died down a bit. Crashing at a mates house after going out for beer and scoff then the joys of Bradford before heading back via a couple of customers. Feel a bit like TLW going on branch visits like this, although his might be more exciting. Was Cody from Bradford? I guess I should look out for delusional walkers on a Boardman.
    Onwards and upwards, quite literally in this case.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Cody, was, indeed, from Bradford (istan). Poor place.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    In a bid to raise some funds I have ventured back into BR and started posting bits for sale.
    Which meant I thought I'd pop in here.
    Gosh. Desolate.

Ah well. Somewhat moist ride into work on the commuter, and now I'm procrastinating over the work I'm supposed to be doing.

Currently distracted by the idea of starting a blog. Like there's not enough of those out there already.

Onwards! To avoiding looking up stuff I can buy for the van because it might need fixing if the creaking noise from the front passenger wheel is anything to go by.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    In a bid to raise some funds I have ventured back into BR and started posting bits for sale.
    Which meant I thought I'd pop in here.
    Gosh. Desolate.

Ah well. Somewhat moist ride into work on the commuter, and now I'm procrastinating over the work I'm supposed to be doing.

Currently distracted by the idea of starting a blog. Like there's not enough of those out there already.

Onwards! To avoiding looking up stuff I can buy for the van because it might need fixing if the creaking noise from the front passenger wheel is anything to go by.

Kisses
    FoxC

Who the fox are you!!!

Morning nob jockeys,

Today is work, plain, boring and simple..

can I go home please?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    moist
    huh huh huh you said moist huh huh

Afternoon ladies,

Today I've been driving a car and doing some work. Later I will be driving a car.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,477
    Evening Mongs,

I'm off to Wales tomorrow afternoon for a spot of uplift on Thursday. That is all :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twonks,

Soz i'm a bit late but i have been fraternising with some old military pals who are now all ghey as i'm all but one of you civilian types!
    Just had fishes and chipses! Lush! But had no brown sauce to chuck all over it so a bit of a fail!

Night night!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er