It's Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Waking this morning was difficult. I could have easily had a couple more hours!

Today I have retard minion working with me, so this week will drag. Luckily though, I get to leave work early today to get some blood tests. After the last tests were 'borderline' (I believe they lost my results) I need more, so that's this afternoon.

After that, I'm heading over to Bury again to collect a kilt and matching suit. I'm going all out for the Scottish part of me.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599

Today I have retard minion working with me, so this week will drag. Luckily though, I get to leave work early today to get some blood tests. After the last tests were 'borderline' (I believe they lost my results) I need more, so that's this afternoon.

Laters!

Good luck, I hope you have less bad aids this time.

Morning slags,

Only got home from work 5 hours ago, so I'm more tired than Mrs Sheepsteeth's wotsit.

Time for holidays bitches!!! Off to Barcelona for a week to be a fat drunken biffer.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning W.I volunteers,

At the parents, getting fed and sorting out the old boys IT. Helped him book a flight out to France to visit us with ryans air, much cheapness.

More driving around sorting stuff out, will it ever end?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Another glorious day in paradise, well at least I haven't been rained on yet. Lots of frisky deer in the park his morning. Twunts in Audis outside the park. Hoping for a quiet day today, this may not happen. I need to sort out a trip up north soon, really struggling with cba on that one.
    Oh well, onwards and upwards...
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning butt munchers...

Today I am mostly worn out after being beaten round the trails by a nine year old... I knew I was unfit but still!!! embarrassed!

Today is mostly horrid work and wishing I could sleep!

Terah fatties
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo dudes

back to the hospital today to spend some time with mini-sheeps. i feel bad for taking so long to go in today but mrs sheeps and I are knackered.

Im missing bike riding and am gutted i wont be at BPW for my first uplift this week but hey ho, hopefully mini-sheeps will be well enough to transfer back to our local hospital in a few weeks and i can think about getting oot and aboot.
  • ste_t
    Currently flying over Surrendermonkeyland. Birmingham airport seems to be the best part of Birmingham by a fair way.

Hope all is well with Sheeps Jnr
  • ste_t
    Morning butt munchers...

Today I am mostly worn out after being beaten round the trails by a nine year old... I knew I was unfit but still!!! embarrassed!

Today is mostly horrid work and wishing I could sleep!

Terah fatties

Chasing kids in the woods?! You'll get yourself in trouble again
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Work has gone crazy - fun times
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    yo dudes

back to the hospital today to spend some time with mini-sheeps. i feel bad for taking so long to go in today but mrs sheeps and I are knackered.

Im missing bike riding and am gutted i wont be at BPW for my first uplift this week but hey ho, hopefully mini-sheeps will be well enough to transfer back to our local hospital in a few weeks and i can think about getting oot and aboot.
    Pity you can't make it sheeps - will let you know about other trips so you can tag along once you're over the worst of sprog and wife related knackeredness etc. May even get TLW or Pesky to come out of hibernation.

2 days of work meh to go for me then I'm headed down the M4 to Gravityville. And it looks like it won't be raining that day in the Merthyr area :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Ground will be soaking though :p

• Today I have retard minion working with me, so this week will drag. Luckily though, I get to leave work early today to get some blood tests. After the last tests were 'borderline' (I believe they lost my results) I need more, so that's this afternoon.

Laters!

Good luck, I hope you have less bad aids this time.
    Turns out that the 'borderline' wasn't bad aids (this time) but my ferrotone levels were extra high, meaning I have too much iron in my blood. Hopefully it was just a strange day, but it would make a bit of sense, and may mean I need to 'throw away a pint of blood every now and again' :shock:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Ground will be soaking though :p
    Still way better than not going at all :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]