Central Heating Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I gave in last night and turned the central heating on. This morning I have remembered how awesome it is! Waking up in warmth is just brilliant!

Slept well last night, which was needed. Hopefully I'm on the mend, and getting over any 'stress' that I have. Still wouldn't mind the doctor giving me some time off work, that would be good. We'll see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - Have you had your results from the 24 hr monitoring?

Morning

Great cycle home last night, meant we had time to nip to the pub for a bit, which is the law when you are working from home the next day :)

Today is lots of work type planning and lunch with my brother for his birthday yesterday
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bonjour worms,

Chasing down more paperwork, selling our uk home (very cheaply!) in readiness for the move.

Just necking a diy fruit based breakfast smoothie sans alcohol, weird.

Giving the kyle show a miss today as my self esteem does not need boosting by the dentally challenged masses!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning felchers,
    Not much going on in here mercifully, I drove in as I'm lazy and took pity on the EPO so gave her a lift in. Mercifully this means I'm going to bunk off early to avoid the traffic. Pub later as it's Wednesday, this is good. Finally got paid which is very good. It's been an expensive month with the boy turning 17 and trying to pay off the holiday. I don't think I've bought any bike stuff for the whole of September, must rectify that in October. Wider bars and a new saddle for the Cotic are on the list after Saturday.
    Shouldn't be any fighting in the office as the cantankerous old one is off today. I'll have to find something else to entertain me now.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Up half the night, drove in, butt load of work to do before an early finish. Early finish so that I can go argue with wheel chair services. Fun fun fun. Meh.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Yay, the old Jalopy got towed away this morning and my bank account got a little boost as well. Headed into work mow and will pedal home as I had to leave the bike at the office the other day. Next week is another trip to gravityville, rock on 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • TKM - Have you had your results from the 24 hr monitoring?
    No, not yet. They won't have got the device until Monday as they're closed at weekends. I've got to go back for more blood tests as the last lot has come back "borderline", but I don't know what of though!

After the palpatations I experienced the other night, I'm hoping I get some answers soon!

In other news, my equipment arrived! Wooooo!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • You haven't got a good equipment in you!

Evening people.

Today I am mostly being French as possible. I will be eating cheese and surrendering later.

Terah
  • bg13
    You haven't got a good equipment in you!

Evening people.

Today I am mostly being French as possible. I will be eating cheese and surrendering later.

Terah

You haven't got a good surrendering in you!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    You haven't got a good equipment in you!

Evening people.

Terah

You haven't got a good surrendering in you!
    I'm guessing you have a good surrendering in you now that you"re a frog :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Yo dudes.

Got home from the hospital today where my little boy is located after having been born yesterday.

He is a bit early and is a mighty 2lbs 6oz so has some time in an incubator ahead of him but he and my bird are well. im so happy.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Yo dudes.

Got home from the hospital today where my little boy is located after having been born yesterday.

He is a bit early and is a mighty 2lbs 6oz so has some time in an incubator ahead of him but he and my bird are well. im so happy.
    Congratulations. Hope all goes well for the little dude.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Many congrats Sheeps, hope all goes well for the little lad, good to hear they are both well. If they are in there for a bit get any drinking and sleeping in while you can.
  • bg13
    Congratulations Sheeps, you got him a bike yet?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er