GP Sunday Monday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Up early to watch the GP, had set it to record but I've got the start of man-flu and couldn't sleep :(

Today will involve a few jobs, including cleaning the garage ready for the house going on the market - such fun. Later is going swimming with the kids & then pub.

Right, time for more tea

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Rather stiff this morning after too long in the saddle yesterday. Lovely day for it though. Had to keep stopping and waiting or try and ride slowly waiting for others to catch up. Had a comedy sprint finish after the boy shot passed in the run up to the finish.
    Not going to do much today, sort the bikes and gear out after yesterday then a beer later. Nice and sunny out so might go for a stroll.
    Kinioo, how did you get on?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day twunts.

It appears I've stumbled into the roadie thread...... Weirdos.

Today I have done sport, won money, had beer and now feel a wee siesta will help me.

Fortunately I don't have work tomorrow, I'll be too busy having a lie in!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afrernoon Twunts,

Productive day - jobs done in garden, hound exercised, stropteen taxi'd around and insurance sorted on the new motor. I think I deserve a bit of a doss now, I'm tired.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening. Yesterday involved some light gardening followed by outdoor lunch (and finally booking slope time at Tamworth and the climbing course we've been talking about doing for ages), then a very hurried dinner and off out for some beers. Consequently this morning was mainly feeling a bit rubbish. Lots of building work this afternoon followed by cleaning the bikes and then lounging in front of the TV for a bit.

Tomorrow is back to work, oh buggeration :(