It's saturday walkers

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning freaks, roadies and communters!

Lovely day here for having a lie in, some minor sporting action and some televised sporting action later accompanied by booze!

Bacons first, toodles.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Well I slept better than I thought I would, considering I have wires all over me. I get to unplug it all in about 15 mins, and then I'm free to do what I want. I did consider having a walk to see if it registered on the machine :lol:

Today, I hand the machine back to the hospital, maybe have a quick onceover of the motorbike, then drive to Bury for the football, then in the evening I'm going round to my Welsh friends house for the rugby.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, red bull fox hunt is up my local hills again this weekend. Might well go and check it out!

Apart from that lazy weekend is on the cards!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Moaning twunts,

Got a 70th birthday party to attend, followed by a 40th birthday party. CBA arsed with the 40th but having to go to both with the kids is going to be shoot.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon Gits,

Given the read title I suppose I shouldn't say I've taken the dog for a walk. Last nights party at the neighbours was milftastic, helped by the amounts of their evil punch which made the milfs look even better :) Now on the train up into town to rest drive a couple of cars, hopefully will bag one today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Woke below par, but a nice ride on the best bike to get the car made the world all good

Since then it's involved looking at houses and a pub lunch

Now off to the pub for a few pints with friends, then all back to ours for more beer and rugby
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Afternoon Gits,

Given the read title I suppose I shouldn't say I've taken the dog for a walk. Last nights party at the neighbours was milftastic, helped by the amounts of their evil punch which made the milfs look even better :) Now on the train up into town to rest drive a couple of cars, hopefully will bag one today.

??? bag milf or car?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    ..and btw 'walkers' was a spelling mistake.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Afternoon Gits,

??? bag milf or car?
    Bagged a car. The milf option was tempting after a few glasses of their homebrew punch but as we only live next door I don't reckon I would have got away with it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Rode to Brighton, my aris' hurts.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Rode to Brighton, my aris' hurts.

:) welcome to Brighton