Happy Wednesday

Clockworkmark31
Clockworkmark31 Posts: 1,053
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Happy "Fuck Day", Ass Mouth's.

Starting the day with some exercise followed by some learning depending what is being shown on the Discovery channels. Followed by a day paced at my own leisure.

Have a good day everyone.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Today I don't need to leave the house before 6am, so obviously wide awake for no reason

Going for a run soon and then work
  • Morning Losers!

I woke up an hour before my alarm. Stupid head.
    Things are calming down at work a bit now, except my order is still nowhere to be seen. I'm now losing patience with the company, and will start asking for daily, if not twice-daily reports of where my stuff is. I wouldn't be too bothered, but when they've been holding £5k of stock for 4 weeks, I kind of want to know why!

Later is Bake Off. Sad I know, but damn I love cake.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning you farkers of pigs heads,

Minor league lie in followed by box packing and highly exciting admin blah!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning you farkers of pigs heads,

Toodles

That is all I will say
  • tlw1
    Morning you farkers of pigs heads,

Toodles

C0ck
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning five finger shufflers,
    Weird start to the day, absolutely sound asleep when the alarm went off and been out of sorts ever since. Met a charming lady of Feltham this morning. She cut across the front of me as I was slowing down for a red light. When I asked her why she was in such a rush to get to a red light I got a mouthful of abuse. I'm not sure what she said as I don't speak ignorant chav b!tch. Stupidly that meant I was back in front of her, I really should know better. I'm now eating a chocolate muffin washed down with a cup of tea to get myself back together.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bumders

Slighty irritating day for me and my students. Left Hertfordshire at 5:30 and arrived in Carmarthenshire at 9ish, I'm now sat around playing on the interwebs and correcting students' reports and paperwork (which is rather amusing as they write some really arsetarded things) as I've dumped them on someone else to look after for this morning while they prod and poke some cows. After lunch it's time to take them back to Englandshire.

Lots of driving for me, lots of being bored for them. Really inefficient use of everyone's time but it's my boss who has the final word so I'm just doing as I'm told- he wants the students here doing some kind of project so that's what they have to do. Anyway, I can't complain too much as I'm getting paid for it plus I'll make a bit off the mileage too.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Happy Wednesday? Says who? It was ok when I got up at 4am, still ok when I made breakfast at 7. Progressively getting worse by 9:20 when I left for work but now I've crashed early. Headache is setting in and I didn't bring any paracetamol. Wednesday can fark right off.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    'sup bumders

Slighty irritating day for me and my students. Left Hertfordshire at 5:30 and arrived in Carmarthenshire at 9ish, I'm now sat around playing on the interwebs and correcting students' reports and paperwork (which is rather amusing as they write some really arsetarded things) as I've dumped them on someone else to look after for this morning while they prod and poke some cows. After lunch it's time to take them back to Englandshire.

Lots of driving for me, lots of being bored for them. Really inefficient use of everyone's time but it's my boss who has the final word so I'm just doing as I'm told- he wants the students here doing some kind of project so that's what they have to do. Anyway, I can't complain too much as I'm getting paid for it plus I'll make a bit off the mileage too.

Are you able to do the students?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Evening Mongs,

Good pedalling day today includimg drafting a girl for a few miles while enjoying the view before overtaking her. This evening is more car hunting, need to buy some wheels on the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Evening Mongs,

Good pedalling day today includimg drafting a girl for a few miles while enjoying the view before overtaking her. This evening is more car hunting, need to buy some wheels on the weekend.

Don't be dull, buy something fun
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening Mongs,

BMW 5 series?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Evening Mongs,

BMW 335d estate?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    And matching surfboard?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]