Tuesday Woes...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Still waiting for half of an order to turn up that I ordered about 4 weeks ago! The bloke I usually deal with is on holiday, so I'm contacting other members of staff and giving them an ear bashing. They must think I'm a terrible customer :evil:

Today, I will be getting on with paperwork. Yay.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Morning Fisters

Well a long day of testing and inspecting today and referring to the regs got 2 installations going monday so best pull my finger out. Went spinning last night think i might have over done it feel like i've been trampled by a herd of cows EUGHH!! oh well best saddle up and get to work hadn't I

Have a good day ladies and gents!
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Wimped out this morning and drove in to work as it was torrential at 7:30. Hopefully it will be a quiet day in here today as I really am having a major bout of cba. At least I had a cup of tea made for me when I got in this morning. Onwards and upwards...
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, half day today and off tomorrow. Cannot complain!

Today will probably involve lots of sitting about and forza'ing.

Tomorrow might plan a trip north somewhere for the weekend.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola winos, weirdos and walkers!

Popped into work to laugh at the poor saps, miss the chat and the laugh but not the BS.

Just did a quick visit to the dentists for my last batch of pain for a wee while.

Home for more packing and golf!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418

Popped into work to laugh at the poor saps

let it go. they have forgotten you already.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598

Popped into work to laugh at the poor saps

let it go. they have forgotten you already.

I took cake, they loved me until there were none left, they they forgot me! Funnily enough after handing in all my kit and ID card i got an offer of further service and a promotion! Told em to get farked!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Lots of work and not too meh - so all is good
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Very little sleep last night coupled with general knackeredness and achyness from an almost 15 mile run yesterday has left me feeling particularly grumpy today. Not good considering I'm covering two sites this week, one on site and one remotely, so have double the usual workload. Actually about 10 times my normal workload as I usually do fark all. Good news is, it's only three days then normal service (or lack of) will be resumed.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Afternoon pond life,

I'm on the way home so early I feel like a public sector employee :) Minion to be has accepted the offer we made and current minions are beavering's away in the office while I 'work from home'. Pedalling tomorrow as well which is much needed to shift the lard.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon pond life,

I'm on the way home so early I feel like a public sector employee :) Minion to be has accepted the offer we made and current minions are beavering's away in the office while I 'work from home'. Pedalling tomorrow as well which is much needed to shift the lard.

Slacker :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn