Sunday?

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Where is everyone? Bike riding i hope?

baby watch is in full effect. fingers crossed he wont appear for another 15 weeks but that might be wishfull thinking!

Unfortunately the impending delivery is affecting my ability to go out on me bike, might see how i get on duringthis week and try to get out on wednesday.

not much else on today other thn a trip to the hospital and trying to get on the outside of a massive (wait for it...............) Sunday dinner.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    No bike riding for me. Up North with the big drive South this afternoon.

Not too long now till a Wales trip, hope you can make it sheeps. If you have to cancel to to sprog issues we're going again on 6th Nov and you can move your booking quite easily.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    No bike, just tourist stuff
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Just got back from our regular Sunday MTB ride out.

Lovely, sunny morning here in Herts.

Now relax time and Speedway final in the evening - bring it on '!!!

Have a nice day chaps,

Chris
  • Afternoon Fisters

No bike riding for me waiting for my new one to be delivered :D:D However Thought I would give the motorbike a clean and in the process jet washed my lettering of my number plate bugger! Time to get the sharpie out i suppose and i might gorp at some pictures of Lucy Garner as well :lol::lol:

Have a funny day all what ever you are doing!
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Evening all,
    Busy day broken up with going out for a late lunch with my folks. No riding unfortunately, but satisfying nonetheless.