TFI Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Ended up working 3 hours of overtime last night trying to get the soldering finished. I didn't. I should have stayed later and done it though, because by the time I got home, I didn't really have time to do anything other than waste an hour on a computer game, eat, then bed. I could have got another hours pay :roll:

Today, more soldering and building computers. Then over to Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I spent too long visiting someone in hospital yesterday so need to go get the tyre replaced today, not what I want to do with my time but needs must. Think I'll put my bike in the car and hope the tyre well take long enough for me to go for a ride.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • TKM no time spent on a game is wasted ;)

Morning Mongs.

Back is finally up to riding again after a week, sadly wedding this weekend so will not be home to ride all weekend.. now that blows!

Today I will mostly be abusing the forums and ignoring my work, in the hopes of becoming more French in my outlook...

Laters
    Waynub
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Warmer than I thought on my wobble in to work, bit moist now. There could be utter chaos on the roads tonight, or it might be fine. They are closing the A316 just down the road from here for the rugby this afternoon. It may well be Fryday but I have to skip lunch today, this is bad. I think I'll send out for dog rolls.
    Until then I will have to survive on tea and custard creams.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning LAdies,

Back in the saddle last night - very good route!

Now preparing for London to Brighton next week - 75miles !

Office time now maybe a few drinks in the afternoon as our summer trainee/student is leaving today - always a good reason to have a drink.

Motorbike MOT tomorrow, then DIY, then footy on telly then playing football...back on bike on Sunday.

Have a great day and remember - its FRIDAY !!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Feckwits,

Headed home on the train as had enough this week. Unfortunately its the long trek North tomorrow but at least I'll get some decent fish n chips. Minion hunt nearly over, thank fark. And it cant be Waylander that I'm hiring unless he's had a sex change op.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]