Getting Colder Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Each morning is darker and colder than the one before. The heating still isn't on.

Today I have to induct about 200 hundred idiots. I get to tell them how I'll fine them and ban them from my studios, if they disobey the rules. I'll also mention that they probably won't see me after today, and if they hear from me, they've done something wrong and should worry :evil:

Other than that, soldering patchbays. Whoop.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning walkers,

Watched the Battle of Britain thing on four last night with all the spitfires and hurricanes, bloomin awesome. Not sure why i'm up so early again As i've no rush to be at work!
    As well as yesterday being 75 years since the BoB it was also 25 years since mrs 13 became mrs 13, minor boozings occurred but will save any kind of celebrating till the weekend when we head dahn sarf! Today is 30 years since i got my full driving licence and tomorrow is 30 years since i joined the RAF! How i've remained looking this young amazes me!!!

Have a good un you young uns!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    'sup bumders

Been a weird couple of weeks for me. Given I graduated almost exactly two months ago I've been a bit shocked to be given full responsibility for teaching final year students during one of their rotations. It's scary because they seem to take my word as gospel and definitely don't feel like I have the credentials, I don't think I'd even believe everything I say :lol:

So, today is more teaching stuff before sending the students off to make some presentations and "learn independently" so I can go stab a few hundred sheep for some blood samples, this will inevitably be followed by bikes.

TTFN
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    3 very different posts above. I now picture TKM as being like some sort of soldering troll that lives in a cave and occasionally bursts out to shout at people. Bg either learnt to drive late or married young, was there a shotgun involved? The scary thing is I think I got my driving licence 30 years ago this month. I'd check but as I still have only a paper licence I keep it in a humidity controlled vault. Mr Bird if they trust you with that you must be very good and far too competent to post in here. That or the place is a shower of ....
    Not much going on here. I have to bunk off early to go to a 6th form parents evening tonight. This will be followed by pub later. Until then, tea and some bourbon creams.
  • Sssup!

Cool.....but not cold enough for my soft shell jacket I made the mistake of wearing for this mornings commute into work! ..............Boil on the bag anyone?
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Still t-shirt weather for the ride in up here. I sweat less so it must be cooling down. Full day of work meh and work avoidance. Wednesdays are my long days so I'll be here for a good eight hours. I need to fit a nap in somewhere as I was up for ages with the young un last night.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Weather nice today, work is manic :(
  • Bluffed my way through a return to work medical (spirometer was broken or somit) after my bronchial nightmare.

Flew out to find they had me on nights,! bastrads, so have had a snooze.

Still only a week to go eh .
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Need scuba gear here in London, for once we are getting the shyte weather while even Scotland gets sunshine. Glad I'm not pedalling today. A so so day at work but tomorrow and Friday is minion hunting again. Just hope one of them doesn't turn out to be Waylander as I've heard he's a right lazy f***er :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I now picture TKM as being like some sort of soldering troll that lives in a cave and occasionally bursts out to shout at people.
    I'd say you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro