Coouldn't wait for TKM Tuesday

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning gristle tuggers,

Went to bed early as i felt really tired, unfortunately this meant i woke very early! On the plus side the sky is really clear and Orion is framed nicely by the bedroom window.

Today will see more clearing up of shyte at work so i can become a normal person again!

Toodles
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    When you say normal..........

I'm up early, the only issue is I went to bed late :( today is working from home as I need to complete a project for tomorrow - this unfortunately means the wife is going to steal my torque king car (old crud reference) that's only done 75 miles :(
  • Morning Losers!

It's nice being beaten once in a while. Ahhh the good old days of corporal punishment.

Today I will be locking myself in a tiny room with unnatural light and soldering away. Fun times.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    When you say normal..........

I'm up early, the only issue is I went to bed late :( today is working from home as I need to complete a project for tomorrow - this unfortunately means the wife is going to steal my torque king car (old crud reference) that's only done 75 miles :(
    BMW diesel by any chance?

On train into town, need coffee. Was up late last night dealing with the hound who found a place under the trees and bushes where we can't get to him and started digging for England. I think I'll hire him out to a mining company after seeing how much earth the little git could shift :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    I somehow doubt bg has ever been a normal person. I mean who admires a Ford Orion out of their bedroom window and sees fit to brag about it?
    Managed to wobble in this morning without getting wet, I now need tea. Unfortunately the others have cried off beers tonight. My liver may thank me for this. Time to see who I can upset today I guess.
    Onwards and upwards...