Frame Identification

Norther200
Norther200 Posts: 8
edited September 2015 in MTB general
Hi,
Can anyone Identify this frame, could it be On One, early model ??

Comments

• Might be wrong, but to me it looks like a specialized womans bike. How did you buy it if you didn't know what it was?
  • Hi,
    A friend got it from a car boot sale. It looks like a womans and like you say, looks similar to specialized but the tubing on the rear looks different to the bikes ive seen. I was just interested because of the On One sticker.
  • I should also add, its got a 21'' seat post tube, which places it as a xl bike
  • I cant see that as an on one and I dont think its a 21" XL frame - if those are 26" wheels its barely bigger frame wise than my 16" hardtail and I dont imagine you'd see that bizarre rear seat stay junction on a Specialized ever. Its a supermarket special all the way.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Decathlon make a frame just like that - http://www.decathlon.co.uk/rockrider-340-mountain-bike-grey-blue-id_8321326.html

I think its a cheap and cheerful rockrider, not a 'bad' frame, but not that good either, fairly new at a guess by the looks from the photo, advertised as Unisex.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    I don't know what it is, some cheap BSO. Definitely not an On One.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5