SUNDAY!!!!

Dannyboy95
Dannyboy95 Posts: 245
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning fisters!

Plans for today steady 30 miler up the peak district then back home and very excited for this is england 90s which is on tonight! proper job!!

Anyone riding anywhere decent today?
cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
Current Bike-TREK 4500
Previous Bikes
:Giant Roam 3
:Bianchi Nirone 7

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    My riding looks limited to picking up the car :(

Last night was very excessive but fun night, today will be taking it easy & then out later with the father in law for dinner :roll:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola, chutney ferrets!

Plenty of post golf win boozes yesterday but up at the crack of sparrows for more golf awesomness!

More money won, and beers, and chips! Now i need sleep!

Toodles pips
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola bumders,

Work for me but not back in til Friday so there will be bikes, burgers, golf and lots of 'walking.'

Mostly 'walking'

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Gits,

No riding for me today, have mostly been doing odd jobs and dog sitting. Think he's overdone it a bit and strained himself / pulled a muscle or something. Will see how he is tomorrow and may take a precautionary vets trip if not much better. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Evening all, slow start to the day with a mild hangover after mate's Otis yesterday. No kids in the house so we really could just chill for a bit. Kids eventually drifted back and I spent the afternoon pottering. Fixed two bikes, neither of which are mine.