It's Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday!

I am now fully PAT trained, so can test all electrical equipment around the world. Definitely considering buying a PAT machine, as you can make a fortune doing it, sadly it's possibly the most boring, mundane job on the planet.

Today, things are getting a bit stressful and busy, which isn't good as I'm still not sure what the chest pains are.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Yeah Friday

My car goes back today so I've got to drive slowly into work as its running on empty

Later is the pub, which turns out to be a repeat of last night :)
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    Morning scuttlers,

Lovely sunny morning, the office is dead and i'm away to disappear to town for the entire day really
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Sunny morning here in Herts,

Fairly quiet day in the office, but yesterday 'trip' to site in London and the journey back home was a PITA due to the traffic and manual gearbox !!!

Im off to Stansted Airport in the evening and away for the 3-day weekend, back t the office on Tuesday.

Have a nice day chaps!

Chris
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Q's, L's and S's

Had a large un last night, beers currys and beers! Went through the depressing fact that i was the oldest in one of the spoons that we went in, like a bloomin creche i tell you!!

Recovery is about to commence with belt fed fried stuff to get rid of the nasty hangovery thing!

Right get back to work you loafers, nothing to see here.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    Morning folks, and bg,
    Not much going on round here today. I'm going to skip lunch and bunk off early as another weekend of heavy drinking is ahead of me. Pre-Otis drinks with the groom tonight followed by all day drinking at the do tomorrow. Sunday will be recovering. I should really get out on my bike for a decent ride as it's the off road L2B in a couple of weeks and I'm nothing like ready for it. I might use the yoofs and get them to tow me most of the way, with a rope that is.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Morning Mongs,

Working from home tlday aftrr a tiring day trip to Holland yesterday. The assistant that our advisors brought to the meeting was a bit distracting in a tall blonde and short skirt sort of way. Lucky I was presenting sitting down :P Anyhow, nearly the weekend, just got to find out the damage from my car servoce, MOT and repairs later on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]