A Foggy Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Just looked out the window and can barely see the street light my motorbike is attached to! Hopefully it clears up soon, or it's just this hill in the fog, or it's going to be a very interesting ride in this morning.

Today, I've found some stuff for the minions to be taking care of, sadly I should have done this last week, but never mind. I'm doing important stuff like trying to sort out catering for some training. I hope samples are available.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Foggy drive to Solihull for work meh
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Not foggy here and a touch warmer than yesterday. Stopped for a coffee on the way in, a friend has opened a coffee shop not far from my route in to work so I thought it would be rude not to. Problem is he won't take any money off me so I feel like I shouldn't go in too often. Good shot of proper coffee though. Going to bunk off early to get my ears lowered later. Until then working just hard enough to make the others look bad whilst maximising the amount of p!ss taking.
  • Morning fudge packers...

I was going to ride tonight, but woke up to late to load the bike before work, and by the time I get home from work and load up to get to the trails its to late with the fast approaching darkness.. rather disappointing! (no I don't have lights, solo dark riding gives me the heebee jeebies)

Right time to practise my French work ethic.. where is my croissant :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning fudge packers...

I was going to ride tonight, but woke up to late to load the bike before work, and by the time I get home from work and load up to get to the trails its to late with the fast approaching darkness.. rather disappointing! (no I don't have lights, solo dark riding gives me the heebee jeebies)

Right time to practise my French work (avoidance)ethic.. where is my croissant :)

Bonjour mon petit pois

Properly mincing around at work, wrapping (shredding) all the crap around my desk, have collected my clearance paperwork which needs me to forge all manner of signatures. Found out i get a clasp to my long service and good conduct medal which to you gimps basically means i've never been caught!!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Not much fog here, had mostly cleared by the time I left the house. Easy ride in for a day of work meh on the first day of term followed by an extended ride home.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,467
    Evening Tards,

Good pedal today, apart from nearly getting squezzed off the road by a dozy bus driver. Luckily the kerb was tiny so I just hopped up it. Went past Covent Garden Opera House on the way home and there was some posh do on: saw Samuel L. Jackson signing autographs. Bit knackered now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]