Sunday's new dawn

FishFish
FishFish Posts: 2,152
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Have moved to Brandon in the Thetford Forest and woken up on my glorious still quiet first morning. Out on the bike now.
...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:

Comments

• Morning Losers!

The stupidly thin curtains in my bedroom meant the sun woke me up. Nevermind, I feel quite awake anyway.

Today, I'm driving over to Bury, and usual commencements shall take place.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Yo dudes.

Pretty early start for big d but im planning to get some food shopping doenthen watch the goings on at Valnord and other thanthat, sit here being thredders about being back at work tomorrow.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Sat at the ferry port - horlex that means the holiday is over :(

Great stop if in the champagne region helped at an expensive but bozzy hotel - obviously loved it

Now, can I get home in time for the pub.....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Groan. I think I'm dying, my everything hurts.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    Groan. I think I'm dying, my everything hurts.
    Good stag do then? :) Any pics of the stippers/hookers?

Afternoon all, feeling tired, wouldn't have minded if I'd been out and got tanked up last night. At least there's a work trip to Amsterdam on the cards this week, should break up the tedium.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening. Lie in started the day, much needed after doing the Wolf Run yesterday. Sore knees are amazingly the only physical evidence that I did a 10k obstacle race, which I'm presuming is evidence that God exists and performs occasional miracles.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon ladies,
    Today I've managed to waste one of the best days we've had for a while. Only highlight was a bellyful of take away Sunday dinner from the pub 2 doors down.
    Can't even salvage this evening either as the kids need baths etc ready for school tomorrow.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava