Got to love Saturday

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Nice lie in today has left me feeling quite good.

My plan today is to strip the motorbike and try and get the carbs cleaned, but in all honesty, I don't think I'll get it done in a day, so I might just chill the fark out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

After a good four hours sleep (not all in one go), I'm knackered. Been up since half six and can't be farked to do anything. However doing nothing means getting screamed at all day so I'll get my shot together and do something.
    My advice: if you don't have kids, keep it that way.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all, today involves a sad old git's trip out to Bedlam, the IWM that is. Followed by a pub, followed by more pubs for a mates stag do. Will almost certainly be very messy.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello webbos.

im achey this morning after a few days camping near Coed Y Brenin which involved a few bike rides and culminated in my stacking right near the end of the MBR yesterday. Gloves and pads did their job but i could have done with some forearm protection!

No busted ribs though so thats an improvement!

Not much on the agenda other than unpacking the car and washing the bike.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gits,

Had the in-laws round for most of the day so just tidying up before a bit of a slob on the sofa. Still got lots of jobs to do which will wait till tomorrow now as I CBA.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]