Stressful Saturday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Early start for me today as I have my Speed Awareness Course at 8am :evil: I don't have a copy of the highway code for some reason, but I'm sure they handed them out last time. I'll see if it's online anyway.

After that, it's straight over to Gigg Lane to watch Bury play Owdham. No idea how that will turn out, but we need a win.

The worst thing is though, my parents have run out of tea bags! What the hell am I meant to drink in the morning!? Sort it out people!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning girls,

Feeling less than awesome this morning after a cheese and wine shindig last night with her ex work colleagues.

Today is packing the car for trip to France much later today. Not looking forward to the boat trip, but unlike those migrant boats this one should have a chance of making it, and I don't have to hide in a lorry!

Now, where's the bacons woman?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all, just.
    Hangover and decorating, deep joy.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo dudes.

a day of monging it is underway. I might have a lovely nap.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning girls,

Feeling less than awesome this morning after a cheese and wine shindig last night with her ex work colleagues.

Today is packing the car for trip to France much later today. Not looking forward to the boat trip, but unlike those migrant boats this one should have a chance of making it, and I don't have to hide in a lorry!

Where in France bg?

We are near sarlat..... Having another day of wine and cheese. Out for some expensive grub later - right time for more sun and swimming
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon degenerates,

Been out watching fast cars and stuff, rest of the day will be less interesting.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening tarts,

Been down the vets today getting some jabs for the hound. This was followed by job avoidance with a bit more lazing to follow this evening. I may do a bit more tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning girls,

Where in France bg?

We are near sarlat..... Having another day of wine and cheese. Out for some expensive grub later - right time for more sun and swimming

Hi Mr H, finally got some wee fee, the place we have just bought is an hour south of poitiers near a town called civray.
    Got a month back home sorting the last of our life their and I'm a full time froggie.

Hope sarlat has managed to recover their wine stocks after your best efforts!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er