Sat-Huh-Day...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Had a nice meal with some friends last night, it was a good catchup, and the friends were all hot womens, so that was a bonus. I finished the night off watching Braveheart with JD and coke. Not bad really.

Today I have to cash a cheque from the DVLA people (sold the car with 6 months tax left on it!), do some conducting shizzle and then off to watch Bury's first home game of the season. Hopefully today will be a good day.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Woken too early by the builders next door. Now trying to make the house as near to bombproof as possible as the boy is having a load of people round. Apparently 25 people isn't a party. I'm buying in cheap, weak lager and then going to the pub later. How much damage can 16 year olds cause? Better warn the neighbours.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    Good gay Lycra ride with the club this morning, leading a slightly peed of wife as we have got a load of people over later

Now collecting a barrel of beer and I've been given a free pint - happy days
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon communters

Been out playing golf, won a few quid, had beer, now sat talking about our move to France that is rapidly approaching!

BBQ'd meat later.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    day one of MIAS course done today.

Pretty easy to be fair and delivered by an excellent instrutor. Night and day difference between this and the last course i attended.

new bike is so good i cant believe it. looking forward to a decent run out tomorrow.

Off to a wedding reception in a little while then an early night before riding tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,481
    It was the long slog up North this morning so left the hound behind. Had fish chips n mushies for dinner and will get a decent nights sleep after I've finished this bottle of red and watched the footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]