specialgueststar Posts: 3,418
edited August 2015 in Pro race
no racing for 2016 :?
3500.jpg?w=700&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=a1b3663d0d6aaa12ec42f718a6c0e60d

CLG-bucWoAAZizf.jpg

Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    I think that photo is a month old and has already been posted.

Are you going for the award for most threads started?! Post count / threads generated, you have to be very close to the top!
    Contador is the Greatest
  • I think that photo is a month old and has already been posted.

Are you going for the award for most threads started?! Post count / threads generated, you have to be very close to the top!

now I've looked - indeed that photo is up - but I only heard today he cant move for 3 months without brace and can't ride at all in 2016 - it was merely a follow up to that horrific crash and puts the trials and tribulations of riders in perspective

Apologies for initiating threads - there is me thinking this is a forum for discussion. In reality it is obviously just a vehicle for reactionary hyperbole
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    Apologies for initiating threads - there is me thinking this is a forum for discussion. In reality it is obviously just a vehicle for reactionary hyperbole

Nice one :lol:
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    Well it was news to me so thanks for posting this.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    iirc, the second pic is taken after he had to drop piss of the AD testers.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,308

You're always posting this sort of crap. This forum has never had a problem with reactionary hyperbole. That's the stupidest, most ignorant, offensive post I've ever seen on the internet. You're as bad as Hitler.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564

You're always posting this sort of crap. This forum has never had a problem with reactionary hyperbole. That's the stupidest, most ignorant, offensive post I've ever seen on the internet. You're as bad as Hitler.

:lol:
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    I think that photo is a month old and has already been posted.

now I've looked - indeed that photo is up - but I only heard today he cant move for 3 months without brace and can't ride at all in 2016 - it was merely a follow up to that horrific crash and puts the trials and tribulations of riders in perspective

Not meant as a slight, merely an observation. I personally like your angle and insight into the French riders as makes a nice change from the 100 posts that get created when a Brit is mentionned.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Shame for a rider whose career I have always followed.

I am sure he was the first rider in the time trial when the Tour de France started in London.

He was certainly the first one I got a picture of on the Mall.