Is it Sunday?

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,355
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
I've been up since 6am Saturday in another time zone and have had no more than half an hour of uncomfortable kip bent double in a torture device sold as an aeroplane seat. Clocks tell me it's Sunday afternoon, my body has no idea what's going on. I think trying to stay awake and going to bed a bit earlier tonight is the best course of action if I'm going to get up and go to work tomorrow. Not convinced though.

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,850
    Struggle through the day followed by an early night and 12 hours sleep usually works for me.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,673
    Welcome back to reality Veronese.

Spent part of today cleaning the patio and scooping up small objects that can be swallowed by a small dog which will be visiting tomorrow. Now playing dads taxi and listening to the footy on the radio. At least next week is a 3 day week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Welcome back v68.

Returned yesterday from a week of dining in Edinburgh. No haggis mind
    Quick spin then a 100 into west lancs today followed by a brick run. Football now n the resisting urge of chocolate.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,577
    decided to put fresh tubs on my wheels ready for cycling hols

went well, except the moment at the end when i knocked over the bottle of acetone

now i don't know which day it is either, wibble
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,422
    Welcome back to reality Veronese.

This place, 'reality'?.

Completely cooked me. A weekend of toots and i'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow. New Genny arrived Friday with built in current regulator, breaker switches, voltmeter and wheels! Will play with it on Chewsday. Might make Chewsdays less of a headache too. Might wax the lovely Daytona Yellow paintwork.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,673
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Great day doing the cavendish sportive, legs hurt now, a 39-25 is a stupid idea with climbs of up to 28%

Home late as my mates had a mechanical, so spent over 2 hrs watching people finish, some of the ex service men riding for help for heroes were exceptionally impressive

Since then it's been cricket and cider :)
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    How well organised was it Matt? Not that I'd pay for it given that it is all my regular weekend rides lol

Cricket is good sport for now, at least until England come down the mountain again
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    How well organised was it Matt? Not that I'd pay for it given that it is all my regular weekend rides lol

Cricket is good sport for now, at least until England come down the mountain again

Bar the first feed station very good!