Woo It's Friday!!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is the day of frying, and to celebrate it, I'm having the usual frosties and tea.

More website building today, it's sloowwww, my workplace has decided to use the worst host imaginable and I would love it if they could move to a better one, I feel I could offer them advice, but 'marketing know best' :roll:

So once that's done, I'm staying in da Hudd tonight. I went for a run last night and it felt great, I might tonight if my legs will let me. Either that, or I might go fly the kite I bought last weekend. Hmmm either way, alcohol shall be consumed at some point.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Pub stopped me working all night, thankfully

Already sunny in Solihull :) hopefully get away at a decent time, as its family pub Friday
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!

Yes, its Friday !!

Nice sunny morning herein Herts.

Went out for a night ride yesterday with my local group - what an evening !!

And I jumped back on my 'new' ride an Anthem X2 yesterday, after 7-day bike trip on my old Hardrock...well this machine is fast - did I say that already ??

Office time now and off to site later on today - I hope its going to be a quiet day.

Have a nice one chaps !

Chris
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Q's, L's and S's

Office based work avoidance today, bacons inbound, BBQs and boozes later in the suuuunnnnnssshhhhhhhiiiiiinnnneeeeeee!

Brothers birthday bash tomorrow, all is good.

Toodly pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Ps third time this week the A14 has been carnage, when will people learn that pulling onto a major road from a slip road that they must give way! And maybe do a shoulder check as well as a mirror check! Twunts!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Evening mongs, weekend at last. We're off to see a dog for Stropteen tomorrow. Never owned a hound before - can yih feed them beer?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    get her a rottweiler. I love mine and would never be without one now.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    get her a rottweiler. I love mine and would never be without one now.
    I was all for a bit of a 'bloke's' dog but it's her shout and she's gone for a cockapoo (fnarr fnarr) - cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a mini poodle. Won't go very well with a shell suit, but cute as hell.

8beautiful-cockapoo-puppies-for-sale-51c6ebd220008.JPG
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]