Aw yeah, Wednesday

schmako
schmako Posts: 1,982
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning chaps, first few days of the holiday have been great. Organising a trip up to ben alder starting off at dalwhinnie, need to get the checklist sorted as heading tomorrow am, heading back friday pm. Hopefully the ben alder cottage bothy isn't full. But will take the tent just in case!

Onwards to baconz

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Working-from-home has to be one of the best idea ever thought up! In fairness, I've a lot to do, but rocking up to the computer still in pyjamas and still with tea and frosties is genius.

So today I will be designing and building a website, as well as waiting for some packages to arrive and maybe keeping the PS3 warm.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning,

See yesterdays update and add in some waffle about the state of the roads and that'll cover it!!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

So come September I shall be working in Kent instead of North Yorkshire, which is a little crap, however it means a promotion and also that today is the first day of my holidays that last until the 1st of September. Hopefully in that time I shall move house but other than that I plan on doing very little apart from fitting in a few rides.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Morning,

So come September I shall be working in Kent instead of North Yorkshire, which is a little crap, however it means a promotion and also that today is the first day of my holidays that last until the 1st of September. Hopefully in that time I shall move house but other than that I plan on doing very little apart from fitting in a few rides.

Laters
    A bit like the direction I moved in yonks ago. Whereabouts in Kent?

Afternoon Rubberneckers,

Not a lot to report other than my appetite after pedalling in then getting stuck in meetings all morning has meant an extra portion of sarnis for lunch. That's the exciting life I lead. Although next week is back to Gravityville (Wales) for a spot of uplift at long last.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Good appraisal was followed almost immediately by revelation of almighty cock up, which thankfully has led to good natured ribbing from boss rather than quite probably justified major b0ll0cking.

Ah well. Currently lunching, which is better than working.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

Laters
    A bit like the direction I moved in yonks ago. Whereabouts in Kent?

Chatham, spent 2 years working there previously, will be commuting weekly rather than moving the family down though
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Late entry ;)

Work meh followed by playing football with the rug rats and then going to my old folks to arrange my graduation w.end - hotel and show booked, just the restaurants left, if only I had a list :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all, although it's probably Thursday over there.
    Still having a great time. Yosemite is stunning to say the least, knackered after two days there. Monterey wasn't half bad, saw some whales in the bay. Drove down the coast today, bit cloudy but still amazing. Now in Santa Barbara. Have to go into head office tomorrow which is not great. But they have paid for 4 nights in a rather swanky hotel. Free beer from 5-7, good job Mr H isn't here. I did have a few though.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    . Free beer from 5-7, good job Mr H isn't here. I did have a few though.

Want to live there