Meh it's Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm knackered. We stayed in the pub till quite late last night, and then my brain wouldn't turn off when I got into bed :(

The weather is shoot, it's throwing it down here, so my commute into work will be moist. I only have to get through 2 days before I'm working from home though, so I have that to look forward to :)

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh

Later is watching a film about dinosaurs with the eldest rug rat
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Ive got a very hard earned week off ahead of me. I am hoping to hear from Bionicon between now and the end of time so i can give them some money and they can give me a framekit. other than that, ill be doing some camping which will mostly be me sleeping a lot and bbqing load of meat.

toodles
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning butt monkeys

Found out that i will be out on site for the rest of the week, this is pleasing as it's really blah here in the office.

Just had a slice of cake from cake making colleague and am now smashing down my third brew, officially less than a month as a servant of Liz.

Pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Dweebs,

Pretty good first day back at work: not too much to do, only one annoying meeting with the bosses and my new minion accepted the first offer that I made to him - sucker :P And I got to pedal off some of the holiday lard. Not bad for a Monday...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh

Later is watching a film about dinosaurs with the eldest rug rat

Film was good, no ale though :(